Contributing Thoughts

Sunday, May 25, 2014

On 1:15 AM by Maniko Heart in , , ,    No comments
What a sad day it was, January 10, 2014 after a cancelled flight with my friends for our Butuan-Surigao escapade. Therefore, we just spent the rest of the day at Cafe Noriter for a replanning of our iterinary for Butuan-Surigao trip. You know what I was so excited at that time because that will be my first time to ride a plane. Though, I'm not alone also my friend JJ that will be his first time too. Unfortunately, the flight was cancelled due to bad weather in Butuan. The eye of the typhoon Agaton was in the Caraga region. So sadly we need to reschedule our vacation. And with regards to that, we decided to go to Cafe Noriter for re-planning our itinerary.

Cafe Noriter! 

This was my friend Dianne's idea to hangout in Cafe Noriter from the airport. As we arrived, I was really fascinated by the ambiance, the place looks very comfortable and I so loved it because of the Korean culture touch. I highly recommend it for a place of relaxation and chit chats with your family, friends and workmates. This very much likely for coffee drinkers. I really like that they have cushions, big stuffed toys, cute hairdos and eye glasses.

Why Noriter? Simply because it is now one of the new hangouts for students and friends and it is located at the heart of Cebu. Noriter is a Korean word for playground. So very Korean that it has Kpop magazines, it is a wifi area where you can take photos and upload it on your SNS(social network services) and the Post It notes where you can post anywhere you like with your dedication. 

Follow Rules:

Of course, every cafe has its own rules to obey. You can actually stay 3 hours during weekdays and 2 hours during weekends. You are advised to re-order for extension of stay. 

Here are some of our pics (sorry the photos were so kinda awful bec I'm still a noob when it comes to using Dianne's dslr hehehe! )













These are the pics I grabbed online, just to give you more idea what Cafe Noriter looks like and of course their drinks and desserts :)










Location:  One Acacia Place Unit 10-11 Arch Bishop Reyes Ave Cebu City
Contact: 09273647138
Store Hours: 9:00am-11:00pm





0 comments:

Post a Comment