Contributing Thoughts

Saturday, December 3, 2011

On 8:58 AM by Maniko Heart in , ,    13 comments
Everyone that has ever worried about the state of their finances has worried about proper money management. Moreover, those individuals that like to keep a watchful eye on their finances also focus on good money management skills. Thus, good money management is a clear issue for anyone that wants to get and keep a firm handle on their personal finances.

saving money tips

Money management is the process of managing money which includes investment, budgeting, banking and taxes. It is also called investment management(source: wikipedia).

Last November 20, 2011 I attended "How To Become A Money Magnet" seminar by Mr. John Calub at SM City Cebu. As I said to my other blog post Inspired by John Calub, he is an inspirational and motivational speaker that overloads you information about success secrets in life. In this seminar that I attended 2 weeks ago, I was amazed by his multi-millionaire mind. He enlightened my mind as well as the participants of the seminar to have a right mindset. Thus, he taught us about the most powerful money management tool in the world. *see below...

Genius Creation Money Management System

Here's how it works. Divide your money between 6 jars and label the jars as follows:

saving money tips

1.) I Always Have Money Account (IAHMA): You will put 1% of your income and you will not withdraw the money you put here for the rest of your life! In addition, put some amount of money (like loose change) in this account daily.


Empowering Belief: "I always have money that I will never need."


2.) Financial Liberation Account (FLA): Set aside 3% of your income and invest it in an instrument that will give you passive income. You will never take out the principal from this account.
    
       Two Types of passive income:
  • Investment Income (money working for you) - Time Deposit Account, Treasury Bills, Mutual Funds, Stock Market, Foreign Exchange
  • Ongoing Passive Business income (business working for you) - Royalty Income, Real-estate Rental Income, Franchising, Low-labor Businesses, Network Marketing
Empowering Belief: "My money works hard for me and makes more and more money!"

3.) Abundant Spending Account (ASA): Set aside 3% of your income. Decide on the level or amount of money that when reached by this account, you will spend all the money in this account in only ONE day. If the set amount is not reached in one quarter, spend all the money.

Empowering Belief: "Whenever I spend money, more money comes to me."

4.) Yearly Income Account (YIA): Compute what amount of money (bare minimum) you need to last yourself a year. Put 3% of your income in this account with the intention of reaching that total yearly income you targeted.

Empowering Belief: "I always make decisions that are for the highest good of all concerned including myself."

5.) Tithing Account (TA): Always set aside 10% of your income and donate it to the organization or person from where you derive spiritual guidance from.

6.) Giving Account (GA): Set aside 3% of your income for giving to others.

The amount you put in the jars doesn't matter. It's the habit of managing money that's important. So find yourself a few jars and start dividing whatever money that comes in into the jars.

I hope this will help you in managing your money. And that I'm pretty sure that it will work best for you. 
So good luck in your new management system


13 comments:

  1. Read John Calub's latest expose:
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Calub/Select-StateProvince/John-Calub-John-Calub-Training-Inc-John-Calub-Seminar-Scam-NCR-1078005

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this article is very informative and helpful. Thank you for sharing!



    Small Business Tax

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have that kind of Jar, I save up every single bucks that;s left on my pocket, your article is outstanding, It's simple but very informative. Can you also make an article about Passive Income , I really want to have a passive cash flow, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such valuable information and knowledge. This can be great and helpful insights for us. I would love to see more updates from you in the future.

    Small business accountant Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You described a very interesting way of budgeting! I've never heard about this "jar system". Personally for me, setting a goal is the best tip I can share. It can be a specific number you want to reach or it can be a long term goal like buying a house. Agatha Singer has got a great article about husband and wife finances and how to make them a united power for your family. You may click here to read it. Her advice helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. learn th secrets tradingExpertsover 17years within the forex trading & financial markets-Grow up your funds with the best accurate Forex Signals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tips you shared on the above post. Thanks buddy. You can also save money by booking cheap Luton airport parking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! saving money challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gods shower his blessing in tithing

    ReplyDelete