Contributing Thoughts

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hello readers, I'm back! This will be my first post this year. Sorry for not updating my blog recently because of very much important family emergencies, struggles and still giving myself a time to grieve and trying to moved on from my sister's death. (ouch! I really miss her so much!) Anyways, this post today was a dinner date with my friends and her siblings that happened last February after my vacation in Butuan-Surigao. This was a remarkable supper in Bucket Shrimps.


This was actually my friend Dianne's idea to dine-out at Bucket Shrimps since we really love to eat seafoods especially our favorite shrimps. And when she let me saw the resto's pics it was so inviting and made me salivate.. lol.. That picture of a bucket of delicious shrimps really wanted me to go there asap and made me crave for that.(Omg! now I'm craving more of it.)


So, how to get there!

Bucket Shrimps, a new restaurant in Cebu is located at Gov. A. Climaco (ORCHIDS) Street, Jones, Cebu City, near Capitol. It is across S.T.K. Ta Bai! (Sugba, Tuwa, Kilaw) restaurant which is also a famous seafood restaurant.

The Menu!


Actually all food is served in buckets. Since we're 6, we ordered 2 buckets of shrimps, the cajun sauce and gata, 3 buckets of rice, 2 buckets of chicken wings and 1 1.5liter of Coke. That was really a sumptuous dinner, the fact that we're eating by hand.





I was fascinated by the ambiance because of the open air accommodation and the fans with full speed really made me comfortable. Everything was simple especially the menu in the center table, plastic wraps as plate, paper bib with the Bucket Shrimps written on it and the plastic gloves to use in eating.

I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. It is a good seating for a meal together with your family members, friends and workmates. Aside from different sea-foods they also serve beers and soft drinks.

Check below for the food prices:

Boiled Shrimp(in Cajun Sauce or Gata) … P250.00
Soft Shell Thai Shrimp … P250.00
Chicken Wings (6 pcs) … P150.00
Liempo Loco … P130.00
Crazy Pusit … P120.00

Just a tip for everyone, reservation is a must since Bucket Shrimps has been a buzz lately and people always visit there everyday.

Here's a contact number to set your reservation, 09331992521.

  






0 comments:

Post a Comment