Contributing Thoughts

Sunday, April 7, 2013

On 12:48 AM by Maniko Heart in , , , ,    1 comment
Great news to Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's fans! The two popular Korean actors teamed up for the upcoming SBS drama "Heirs" to air in the second half of this year.

heirs

It was said that the "Heirs" is under the direction of the renowned director of the other dramas "Midas" and "Tazza", Kang Shin Hyo and written by Kim Eun Sook who did "Secret Garden", "Lovers in Paris" and "A Gentleman's Dignity".

I'm really excited for this drama :D I'm a fan of both actors and just recently I finished watching "Flower Boy Next Door" drama of Park Shin Hye. It was a remarkable story and I'm hoping for another season of it :) 

So, everyone keep excited to watch heir this coming October :) It will be a must-see drama of 2013. I can't wait!

1 comment: