Contributing Thoughts

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Last Saturday, May 17, 2014, I had a great time with my friends where we spent our weekend at Cordova Home Village Resort. After not seeing my closest friends Dianne and JJ for a month, I really missed them both so we have decided to go on swimming and eat out. I really wanted to see Rueno, the businessman and also Ate Lady, my former workmate together with her son Dwayne. Well actually, we have been planning to go to Cordova Home Village since last year but we're not able to go because of busy schedules of our other friends. So, I was happy that last week we're able to bond again and really pushed the plan to go to CHV.


I loved it when there's eat all you can to all of our hangouts. I'm really super greedy (matakaw) when it comes to food. What I really liked most at CHV aside from the eat all you can is the pool. Woah, I enjoyed swimming :) and we had fun a lot especially when we took groupie videos and photos underwater using Dianne's GoPro camera. We also roamed around CHV which I find it very exciting after seeing those cute big Disney characters and animals and we even took pictures of each one. I highly recommend this place for summer getaway, parties, reunions and other big events to celebrate.

There are so many things you can also do on Cordova Home Village aside from swimming and eating. You can take advantage of listening to a live band. What I also liked about that adventure was I had time also to listen to the group of female singers or the band where I find their music very relaxing and comforting. You can also have an unlimited time of taking photos to the beautiful view of the resort especially the captivating and attractive designs of rooms. I was really fascinated by the designs of the rooms because it looks like that you are from other country. 



Total Money Spent: 

P35.00 - vhire - from Ayala(since we decided to meetup there) to a jeepney stop(ask driver to where to stop so that you can ride jeepney for Cordova) where you can ride a jeepney to Cordova
P10.00 - jeepney stop (where the vhire stop) to Cordova Home Village
P300.00 - Entrance (pool use and eat all you can included)

Here are some of the tips I would recommend for you:

1. Call in for reservation of table.
2. It's better to go there early so that you can take nice pictures during the day. The barbecue madness starts at 5pm but you can absolutely starts swimming around 2pm. 
3. Since 5pm the eat all you can will start better reserve more food for dinner that means get more food and barbecue while the buffet still open because that will end at exactly 8pm.
4. Don't leave your things unattended.

These pics below were taken using Hero GoPro






















I will soon upload some photos and videos next time :) Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment