Contributing Thoughts

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Why Introduction to Love? Well, I think you have seen already the korean drama series "When A Man Falls in Love" in ABS-CBN telebabad, that's the OST of the drama.


It was sung by Baek Ah Yeon, the kpop star finalist. The song is catchy and has good melody sounds like it really makes you cry especially when you experience broken heart. lol... Anyways, I really love that song it reminds me my high school days when I was so much in love (of course, in love of study.. I'm super very studious at my high school life hahaha.. ). It's a korean song of course about love, since it's romanticized in Korean therefore, I can't understand.but when I heard that song it really makes me understand when you were going through such hard time in love. Speaking of in love, I hope I can be in love this year to someone special. (laugh) Valentine's day is nearly approaching, hmmm.. I'm sad I don't have a date. I hope there's someone out there to ask me out and begin to introduce me about love. hahaha hoping!

So, let's go back to the main topic Introduction to Love. Since I and my friends are very  much Korean drama addicts we decided to do a cover of the song. But unfortunately, only one did it. She's my bestfriend, Meryll Ibut who's also waiting for the right man for her. I hope someday she will find true love. Meryll Fighting! Aja! She really love the melody of the song and maybe it inspires her. So now, let me give you my best friend's cover of the song "Introduction To Love". Actually, she dedicated that song to me. hahaha <proud>


There's also an English version of the song, it's a cover too. Check below.


And I love this cover too. Click here, since I can't post it here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment