Contributing Thoughts

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

KTV, super loved it! Extremely one of my stress relievers and hobbies. It's my favorite pastime too. In Wat Ever Family KTV-Butuan was exactly our first hangout in Butuan City when we arrived there last January 31, 2014. Who have thought that there's Wat Ever KTV in Butuan. So we're dumbfounded and excited especially Dianne, who's my best buddy when it comes to singing. You don't really know guys how I and Dianne we're so good in singing :D (lol joke!).



Wat Ever Family KTV Butuan

I really find the place so creative and the rooms we're clean. Inside the ktv room, it sounded like someone's having a concert, a live concert. I love the way how they designed each room and how they put the awesome sound system and the dancing lights. Each room also is fully air-conditioned. What so cool about Watever is that they have new songs, current songs that you have heard from your radio and new artists. 

Sorry, I forgot the quirky names of each room in Wat Ever Butuan. They don't have the same room names in Cebu, where there are "Wen Ever", "Wer Ever" and such. 

Check below for their room rates and check Wat Ever Family KTV Butuan Facebook Page to see food prices and more info:



Anyways, here are some of our pics in Wat Ever Family KTV Butuan:



















0 comments:

Post a Comment