Contributing Thoughts

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I remember when I was a kid I used to play toy guns with my friends, we shoot cans, firing on tree leaves and even shooting each other. hahaha.. reminiscing those times when I was very naughty and stubborn and always scolded by my parents when I got home :( If only I get back the time, I'll be a good kid, I promise!!

Have you watched The Walking Dead, a terrifying zombie apocalypse American TV series? If not, then you should watch it and be thrilled and terrified with the zombies.. hehehe.. So what's the connection of it with the airsoft which is my post all about? Well, The Walking Dead comes first in my mind when Dianne invited me to play airsoft, a deal she bought at beEconomic site. I imagined shooting on zombies, shooting them non-stop and of course head shot always since that's the way they'll surely be dead. So, I got excited actually.

I, Dianne, JJ, JJ's brother, Roxanne and her friend Kim, we're 6 who played Airsoft Shooting last  October 23 at QBC, Cebu City. We really had fun. T'was so extreme adventure for me since I got chills and scared of being shot. I was really afraid to got killed first during the game since I will be out and can't help my team to kill our opponents hahaha.. (kill-kill lng ang peg..) and the hurt I'll get from shots. Sadly, I really got fair bit of pain and a nasty bruise when JJ's brother shot me. So, if happens we will be playing again, I will surely revenge on JJ's brother.. <evil laugh>.. lol

Airsoft Shooting at QBC
Click on the pic to know more about the deal.
Actually before the game starts, the personnel from QBC instructed us first on how to hold the gun, fire, reload and other things to do while playing airsoft. I'm happy that I learned more about Airsoft and the game itself was very interesting and challenging.


So let's talk about the benefits of playing Airsoft.

Airsoft is one of the most fun sports around. You get to simulate a military or police activity, and get a taste of what it is like to be in one of those experiences. At some point, everybody wants to be an action hero, and you really can be in a game of airsoft.

 Also, airsoft is extremely easy to get started with. It requires practically no prior training, except information about how to operate an airsoft gun and basic safety protocols. Other than that, you can start up an airsoft game in only a few minutes, and you can play anywhere there is an open space and there are no other people or other personal property around. 

What are you wating for? Purchase your deal now and enjoy playing airsoft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment