Contributing Thoughts

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

 As Jang Geun Suk and IU's fan, I promised myself to be responsible in following them both on their movies, dramas, music, tv guestin, etc. hahaha :D I'm really an avid fan. 


When I just knew that Jang Geun Suk will be the leading male actor in the Beautiful Man, I got excited and what really makes me more excited and happy was that when I knew IU will be his leading lady in the drama. So, I shared the good news to my bestfriend Meryll, who's an avid fan too to the both of them. We're really excited and can't wait to watch it. 

Beautiful Man ("Yebbeun Namja") is a korean drama,which is based on comic book series "Yebbeun Namja" by Chon Kye-Young.

Telecasting Time: First-run: Every Wed&Thu 22:00(Seoul, UTC+9) / Re-run: Sun 14:40(UTC+9) /Wed&Thu14:00(UTC+9) / Thu&Fri 06:00am(UTC+9)

Plot Outline
Storyline for Beautiful Man:

Jang Geun Suk playing Dokgo Ma-Te, a beautiful and highly ambitious young man. He then meets a woman who become his mentor. Dokgo Ma-Te is then seduce 10 women who all became successful in different fields.  Meanwhile, Dokgo Ma-Te also meets a strange woman who falls in love with him and tries to make him fall in love with her.

- source AsianWiki
So guys let's see each other on online streaming of korean drama and movie website portals like EPDrama, DramaCrazy and GoodDrama.

Check my bubblews post of Beautiful Man.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent written post. thanks for sharing with us.
    Grammar Check

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the original manhwa version Yebbeun Namja and yep, Jang Keun Suk nailed it when he gave life to Dokgo Ma Te [I am a huge JKS fan, his Eel, btw] haha! I love IU, she's such a cutie-little-sister type, so obsessed with her Ma Te oppa. yaaay!

    I am soooo in love with Dokgo Ma Te & Kim Botong!!!

    If you want to watch Pretty Man KDrama version with Eng sub, have it through kissasian.com for free. Check the link below, you will never regret it:

    https://kissasian.sh/G/367581?l=https%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fPretty-Boy

    Rating: 9/10 stars

    ReplyDelete