Contributing Thoughts

Monday, October 7, 2013

I had a great time with my friends, the masters which I prefer to call them since they are web developers last Saturday, Oct. 5. Our plan was about to have a badminton play date at Metrosports, IT Park but unfortunately there was a change of plan because the unlimited play which cost P100 was until 4pm only, beyond that time we need to pay P400/hour.. (oh noh! too expensive) then we arrived there past 2pm already. So, we tried to ask their wall climbing activity since we are there already and we our eager to at least have an activity to call it a day for us four.
Therefore, the brilliant idea comes from Shilloh, first time to meet her, to have a bowling session at Gaisano Country Mall Bowlingplex, an unplanned event. I was really excited at that time since that will be my first time to step on that bowling lane and I was really thinking how to bowl (first time ko kaya! hehehe).. 

Omg! At first game I had some embarrassing moments, woah! remembering my faults lol.. because the ball was so heavy so I dropped it. I had many errors too when I can't get the right timing to bowl, so I can't knock over pins which gave me a score of 0. As a trying hard me, I aimed to get the ball as close to the target as possible and with the very much appreciated advices and suggestions of my friends, I bowled 2 strikes (lucky me, as a first timer) but t'was in the second game. So, they called me the most promising and improved player on that day which I guess right.. hehehe (feeling proud lang ang peg!) 

Btw, it costed P300 only for 1 hour which doesn't exceed to 6 players.

Here some of our pics: 



                          As I told you earlier, mine was improving :) From 52 to 92.. how come? lol
                                                                 Pics credit to Shilloh! 

After our bowling session, we dined in to Tsiboom Native Restaurant at JCenter Mall while watching the D'Acoustic Champions performance live.

Dinner at Tsiboom Native Restaurant

0 comments:

Post a Comment