Contributing Thoughts

Friday, December 2, 2011

On 8:12 AM by Maniko Heart in , , ,    No comments
Last November 29, 2011, I was very excited about the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (‘MAMA’) at the Singapore Indoor Stadium to watch it live online. But I haven't watched the event live because of work. So I tried to search for the performances and result of the said event in video sites. There were a lot of stars and performers from Korea and artists from different countries around the world. Daebak!

Here are the performances in MAMA 2011 :


YB It Burns - Mix Up


Beast (B2ST) & Trouble Maker - Fiction Orchestra Version


Koda Kumi - Ai no Uta / V.I.P. / Bling Bling Bling


Will.I.Am + Apl.De.Ap & 2NE1 (CL) - Where Is The Love


Jane Zhang - I Believe


Miss A - Good-Bye Baby


Super Star K3


Ulala


Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - The Next Episode


Kim Hyun Joong(김현중) - Lucky Guy


SNSD - The Boys


Super Junior - Super Man + Mr. Simple + Sorry Sorry


2ne1 - Lonely + I Am The Best


Ending - DJ Koo



As a Korean Pop fanatic It's my habit already to search and look for updates about the Korean pop music in the web. The fact that their songs makes me happy, their looks, pretty face and styles too makes me crave to watch them more every hour, everyday. Seriously, 50% of my phone and pc's playlist are KPop songs :-)). Furthermore, to be more updated of KPop music, event and concerts I subscribed to a lot of youtube channels with Korean videos archive....lol...

Hope you enjoy the videos.. See you on the next MAMA that will be next year and I'm gonna watch it live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment