Contributing Thoughts

Monday, November 14, 2011

On 12:45 PM by Maniko Heart in , ,    No comments
Last week, November 9, 2011 I attended a seminar entitled "Key to Success & Prosperity" which was conducted by John Calub, the famous motivational speaker here in the Philippines. A lot of people came and I have seen how excited they were to hear Mr. John Calub's advice regarding how to be successful in business. Of course, I felt excited too since that was my first to see him in person and might feel his great aura. My first impression of him was his excited, with full of enthusiasm, direct, with strong personality, optimistic and most of all a good and awesome speaker.

inspired by john calub

Mr. John Calub's teachings were very simple yet soothing to everyone. I can  relate to his principles since it really happened in real life situations. So at that time, I know how powerful his speech to everyone and how it changes someones's mind.

Ask! Keep asking! And it leads you to success. I really thought that asking is just a simple question to anyone or anybody but I just found out that it is another way to success. Attending to seminars, business meetings and reading books are very important too since it expand wisdom. Other principles with stories behind it that I learned from him were inculcated in my mind already and will always be remembered and treasured because of its effectiveness and worthiness in my life today.

The Ultimate Success Formula that he taught was full of encouragement and brought an optimistic attitude to everyone. Now that we are young we need to decide what we really want. And think about our purpose in this world. We must have clear and specific dreams. Through molding that dreams we must do something to fulfill it. Mr. John Calub also told us to write our dreams, 100 dreams which are very specific. In fact, when I wrote mine it motivates me to become successful so that I can make that dreams come true.

For me he is a model of excellence. He can touch person's lives and gives inspiration. Also, I liked how he offered interesting lesson to everyone.

He ended his seminar with an inspiring story and a call to action. He hold the audience accountable - to take inspired action and able to follow the the key to success and prosperity.

T'was really a memorable experience for me since it was my first time to attend in that kind of business seminar. I'm very thankful to him for a life changing speech. So inspiring and powerful! Thus, it helps me to have a right mind set. "Have a millionaire mind!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment