Contributing Thoughts

Sunday, June 8, 2014

I just got home from playing badminton with my brother and his friends at Naga City plaza. What I really liked most of Naga City, Cebu because of unlimited and free use of their badminton courts for badminton enthusiasts. Of course not only they allow people to use badminton courts for free but they have tennis, basketball courts and an open field for sports minded people to hang out with their family and friends. I hope we have that in Talisay City too someday.

Actually, the fare is cheap since we are from Talisay City, it costs P42.00 only back and forth rides.

So to all badminton addicts there who are looking for free of use of badminton courts you can go there anytime you want. Sorry, I forgot when they will open and close but I think from around 8am-10pm.

Here are some of our pics from today's badminton play date:









Comfort Rooms












You can also join us and let's have a friendly badminton competition if you want, just contact me :) here's my mobile number 09226193632.


0 comments:

Post a Comment