Contributing Thoughts

Sunday, September 1, 2013

I just remembered that I had this stupendous time at Lantaw Floating Native Restaurant in Day-as, Cordova Mactan, Cebu last February 16. I was accompanied by my devoted friends of course, the masters, Dianne and JJ, the late comer couples, Richel and Antonio and the new members in the house, Eduard with his wife Barbie. Just to think of it, I'm the only one with no partner :( though, I really had fun there and made memories on that place.
 
Actually, that Lantaw experience was a stress reliever, a pay for ourselves of all the pressure that burdens us from our online employer. So, laag-laag din pag may time. Forget sa those programming codes. Time to create another memorable and remarkable restaurant escapade. 

I can't really forget those seafood delicacies we had on that time. I love seafoods pa naman, so sumptuous and makes me crave for more. That was really the perfect time and place to eat freshly cooked sea foods and enjoy the view of the beautiful and calm place. Their baked scallops were superb which are my favorite for only P140, the juicy garlic buttered crab for P270 only, the garlic buttered prawns for P180, the crunchy calamares which cost P210, the refreshment drinks in a unique wide-mouth little jar or decanter and the creamy frappes that really hooked us.


I recalled that day as an astonishing one, splendid which give me an idea to go on a food travel again. It was super that I'm thinking right now on discovering new restaurants in town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment