Contributing Thoughts

Thursday, July 4, 2013

I just wanna to share to you that there is a free fun run every last Thursday of the month here in Cebu. I'm so glad that one of my former workmates shared this to me. Honestly, I haven't joined any fun runs so this might be my first ever fun run event.

I always recommend fun run for the benefit of one's health. I find it a way to fight stress especially when you joining with your friends. Furthermore, the good thing to participate in fun run is that the portion of proceeds goes to the respective organization they are helping to sustain its projects.

If you think that joining a fun run means that you are 'in' when you run. Think again! You shouldn't have that perception. It is better that you find it exciting and helping people.


 
Lace up your running shoes for every last Thursday of the month @ 6PM for Free Fun Run from A Runner's Circle - Cebu! There will be raffle draw right after the event where participants can win a pair of running shoes.

For more info and updates kindly check A Runner's Circle website.

4 comments:

  1. This is good news Man! Thank you for sharing. I miss running but i have to confirm first with my doctor if i'm already fit for this. Regardless, i'm spreading the news.

    =p~ testing the smileys XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog!! I just found you while searching the heirs cuz im a geek like that XD I hope u continue blogging cuz u sound like an awesome person!! Im a filipina and im proud of it :D Plz continue blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikaela A :) thanks much for dropping by.. and I'm glad you find my blog informative..

      Delete