Contributing Thoughts

Thursday, April 11, 2013

To satisfy my TV obsessions I haven't missed one episode of my favorite TV shows. This crazy obsession really becomes a slight problem to me. It started with Tru Calling when I was in high school. I would watched it late at night at studio 23. I'm really a fan of Eliza Dushku since her appearance on Bring It On movie. I loved her aura and cool characters portrayed on the series. Then, my tv obsessions moved to Charmed, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, The Secret Circle, Teen Wolf, Awkward and a lot more. I'm fond of watching Korean dramas too. I have another list of my Korean Drama obsessions. I'm definitely crazy about them too.

Btw, these are some of the TV series still airing today and will have new season this year.

The Vampire Diaries
               The Vampire Diaries returns with all new episodes Thursday, Apr. 18! 


 
"Hallelujah we're saved!" All-new Glee returns Thursday, April 11 at 9/8c! 


"Lacey". Once Upon A Time season 2 episode 19 returns April 21.


Season 2 Episode 18 "Ring of Fire" this coming April 19



"Home". Season 1 Episode 15 on April 22


3rd Season premieres April 16, 2013


Season 3 premieres June 3, 2013



I'm pretty sure there are many fans who are obsessed by those captivating stories of each TV series. Let's unite and share our common interest by commenting below on what are your other opinions and suggestions of your favorite series today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment