Contributing Thoughts

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Been busy for these past few days because of work so haven't updated my blog recently. Though I'm contemplating something on what to blog about and how it will be helpful to my readers.

So to my readers I would like to share to you my email signature. hehehe :D Fyi, a signature block (often abbreviated as signature, sig block, sig file, .sig, dot sig, siggy, or just sig) is a block of text automatically appended at the bottom of an e-mail message (source: wikipedia). My email signature is not so nice and creative than others out there who really have amazing email signatures. I used wisestamp, a Mozilla Firefox add on.

How to Setup Your Email Signature Using Wisestamp

1. You need to install wisestamp in your browser.

2. Create your own account on wisestamp or you can login using your facebook.

3. Then a wisestamp editor will appear in which you can edit on what to add on your email signature. It looks like this.

wisestamp

By the way, I got my signature from mylivesignature.com. You can create there your own free signature in which you can add in your email signature same as mine.

Here's my signature:

my live signature
And this is a preview of my email signature that I've been using lately for my emails.

I know it looks like not so nice :) but I'm satisfied with it. So simple.

When I'm composing a message here's what it looks like in my gmail.



So get your own email signature now and append it on your emails. Be creative :)

3 comments:

  1. Your email signature looks really nice. I am thankful that you have explained all the steps how you created such a beautiful signature. I will surely try it.
    digital signatures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the very much late response to your comment Jimmy! Thanks much and I'm glad it really helps :)

      Delete
  2. Email signature really nice and helpful. Thanks
    email signature creator, signature maker , electronic signature free http://esignaturemaker.com/

    ReplyDelete